Full Release on Oculus Store and Steam (Rift, Vive & OSVR support)
Good day VR race fans!
Radial-G : Racing Revolved is now a fully released title on the Oculus Store (Oculus Rift support only) and Steam (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Razer OSVR support)!
You can buy the game and get your face into the VR race NOW!
The Full Release version includes the following features:
- A new environment set in the depths of space with three regions in and around a derelict asteroid mining station.
- Nine courses offering insanely fast racing around tracks including dizzying splits and twists, crazy stomach-defying jumps and inverted tunnel sections
- A thumping EDM soundtrack
- Gruelling Single Player Career mode to work through earning trophies in-game
- A choice of seven race craft, one only unlockable by reaching ranks in multiplayer, the others through completing Single Player Career mode tiers
- 16-player online multiplayer support
- Offline and single player modes against 15 AI opponents
- Combat gameplay modes with five weapons to blow away your opponents
- Balance the risk and reward of converting your shield to additional user-controlled boost
- Enhanced ship physics – each ship has unique handling characteristics
- Cockpit and 3rd-person camera views (VR supports only for cockpit view)
- Steam / Oculus achievements
- Steam / Oculus stats
- Stea, / Oculus leaderboards
- Support for Oculus Rift, Oculus DK2 (with latest Runtime or 0.8), HTC Vive and OSVR
Note you will need Oculus Runtime v1.3+ installed to play, which you can download from oculus.com/setup – this will also install the Oculus Home platform where you can buy the game